Monday, February 9, 2009

replies

This is the reply i got from Schmuel,
i thought that everyone would appreciate it

Nate,
This is what I read on your blog post. Because of the settings on the blog and my computer, all I could read on the first screen was this...

"We sat down and watched paycheck last night and I got little rubber"

I know you have a small penis, but don't you think it's a little overboard to announce on the family blog what size of condoms you get?Love you,SAm

Sam,
Just to let you know while you might be the tallest of us Abbott's so far, Tim you still have a chance, Dad did tell me that when you were born that you had the smallest penis of all of us boys, followed closely by Benny, then Joe, then tim then tom and they actually mistook my member for the placenta.

Dad no need to confirm or deny any allegations about the truth of the above statement

3 comments:

Scott Abbott said...

I deny and confirm all of the above statements, and do so with a warning: steroid use shrinks testicles.

Unknown said...

hahahaha HAAA HAAA hee hee hee ha ha!! (no, i'm not a donkey.. just laughing!) this is why i love my family.

Tim said...

Yeah if you guys haven't noticed the reason I am so huge and muscly is because of steroids. I figure girls won't care about my testicles if the rest of my body is huge. Just Kidding