Sunday, July 5, 2009

the penis diaries

We were sitting and enjoying our sabbath afternoon; simon was running upstairs to wash his hands and face, i was getting a penny to access our skittle machine, and ellie was changing phin's diaper. Ellie asked me to come over and look at phin's penis to acertain that everything was as it should be, i commented that i was probably the right person to call over because i made a habit of looking at little boys penises. she came back with, well you've got one, and i replied that i knew how it looked now and luckily my mother ahad taken a yearly photo of it since the age of one so that i would have it recorded. then i realized that she hadn't. it was just some wish that i had of having such a record that caused me to vocalize the thought as a fact. so this post is to ask a question of all to see if they wish they had such a record?
happy sabbath
the abbotts

3 comments:

Tim said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats awesome. Is there going to be an update to the penis diaries anytime soon? maybe a sequal???

Scott Abbott said...

I'm with Tim.
And, I figure you ought to see a good analyst!

Benabbo said...

Mamma kept such a record for me (I am the record holder in the family after all) and I tried to attach it here. Unfortunately from age four on, the files are too large for the blog server. When you all come up here to visit we can print them out in panoramic and do a sort of flipshow animation.